Things To Do In The Area
The city of Kennebunkport, Maine has beautiful beaches, excellent shopping and a ton of fun activities for you to enjoy. The Harbor Inn places you within walking distance of it all, giving you the perfect opportunity to explore the area during your stay. Paved walkways around the inn will take you to galleries, restaurants, shops, breweries, and more.
Searching for things to do in Kennebunkport? Get more information from our team at The Harbor Inn today.
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN KENNEBUNKPORT
Kennebunkport, Maine has fun activities for the entire family to enjoy. Within close proximity of The Harbor Inn, you’ll find a wide selection of things to do, including:
- Dock Square – this shopping center is a quick 10-minute walk from the inn.
- Mabels Lobster Claw – Mabel’s Lobster Claw has been serving classic Maine seafood since the 1950s. If you want to experience Maine culture and seafood, you’ll find it here.
- Colony Beach – you’ll find this beautiful beach just a quarter mile down the road. If you are here in the off-season and looking for some cold-water health benefits, join Bill in his Wim Hof style cold water plunges.
- Self-guided tours – explore everything Kennebunkport, Maine has to offer.
- Tide Pooling at Mothers’ Beach – children love climbing around the rocks discovering crabs, periwinkles, and other small creatures. Also at Mothers’ Beach is a wonderful playground.
- The Village Day Spa & Salon – Enjoy a massage, have your nails done.
- The Shops at Government Wharf – On your walk to Colony Beach be sure to check out these cute specialty shops.
- Pineapple Ketch – Sailboat Cruises. Enjoy an outing on this beauty!
- Rosa Rugosa – Lobster Boat Cruise. Learn about lobsters, the industry, and the area
- Kayak Rentals – are available in the area